Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The best solution for an interim government until early elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: The best solution for an interim government until early elections Empty Deputy: The best solution for an interim government until early elections

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Dec 2019, 1:18 am

Deputy: The best solution for an interim government until early elections

09:07 - 07/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Sa’ib Ghairi al-Amiri, the MP for the coalition of Sa’ir, confirmed on Saturday that the only solution to end the popular demonstrations is to announce an interim government that will ensure early elections and the dissolution of parliament with a specific time period.
    Al-Omairi said in a statement to "Information" that "the demonstrations will not end without achieving all of their demands, and no demands can be achieved except through the formation of an interim transitional government."
    He added that "the interim government is responsible for arranging the conditions for the laws for conducting elections, the electoral commission, in order to announce the dissolution of parliament and the holding of early elections under international supervision."
    Al-Omairi explained, "The reforms of the government or parliament are not enough, as they are issued by the same parties accused of corruption, and political forces must hold fair elections to restore confidence between the citizen and the politician." End 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:06 am