Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Dagger Party: US sanctions "moral and political scandal"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Dagger Party: US sanctions "moral and political scandal" Empty Dagger Party: US sanctions "moral and political scandal"

Post by rocky on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 2:00 am

[size=35][size=35]Dagger Party: US sanctions "moral and political scandal"[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-07 | 03:23
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Khamis Al-Khanjar's Arab Project Party responded today, Saturday, to the US sanctions against the latter, describing it as a "moral and political scandal committed by the United States on human rights," while threatening to prosecute the media that linked these sanctions to the issue of "suppressing demonstrators."

The [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/242154195/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A/ar/]Arab project[/url] said in a statement seen by Alsumaria News, "We followed with a lot of censure, the statement issued by the US Treasury / Office of Foreign Assets Control, which imposed US sanctions on Khamis al-Khanjar, Secretary-General of the Arab Project in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , under the Magnitsky International Law on Accountability for Rights Human".

He explained that "reading the text of the resolution reveals a moral and political scandal committed by the United States on human rights, when it is based on accusations sent, and arbitrary, against the dagger that he intentionally bribed government officials, and involvement in corruption at the expense of the Iraqi people, and based on that The ministry is a high-ranking former Iraqi official, as well as free and ridiculous accusations of embezzlement of state assets, confiscating private property for personal purposes, or talking about corruption related to government contracts, extraction of natural resources, or bribery.
[rtl]Related Articles[/rtl]

The statement continued, "Everyone knows, including the United States itself, that the dagger was a fierce opponent of the political system in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  when it was marred by some sectarian practices, and that he did not enter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  until mid-2018, after more than 22 years of living outside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , and he did not Any commercial business is practiced in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  throughout this period, as it did not have any official capacity, or that his party has any official position, in order to be accused of corruption, in addition to talking about bribery of government officials, it seems very funny, and illogical, because these bribery Assume that it was for personal or party gains, and everyone knows that [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/242154195/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A/ar/]the Arab project[/url] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Did not receive any personal gain, or a party, but a conspiracy of all against entitlements, and the plot , most notably that have been under the theft of the Ministry of Education, which was supposed to be an electoral entitlement to the Arab draft under the agreements under which the government was formed. "

He noted that" the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/242154195/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A/ar/]Arab project[/url] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  condemns the politicization immoral of law Magnitsky by the US administration, and try to use it as a tool to punish those who stand particular US policies that were behind the disaster that befell to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and its people, it will use its natural right to file a lawsuit against the US Treasury Department in the US courts, and let the Members decide who corrupt and innocent in this case. " The US Treasury Department announced earlier on Friday for imposing sanctions on the leader of the " League of the Righteous , "Qais al - Khazali, and his brother

The statement concluded by saying, "At the same time, we will prosecute the media that fabricated and falsely linked this memo to the issue of suppressing the popular demonstrations that we supported from the first moment and the American memo has not been touched upon at all."

[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3878021572/%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%AB %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B2%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A/ar/]Laith Khazali, the[/url] leader of the group, in addition to the director of the Popular Mobilization Security [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2521656563/%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86 %D9%81%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD/ar/]Hussein Faleh[/url] , and the head of the "National Axis" coalition, Khamis al-Khanjar.

[/size]
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Dagger Party: US sanctions "moral and political scandal" Empty Re: Dagger Party: US sanctions "moral and political scandal"

Post by wciappetta on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 5:28 am

Keep talking DOG CRAP. You got caught. This is the guy who taught Joe Biden the foreign policy of dividing Iraq into pieces, which would have given this man, who is an Iranian butt kisser who hails from Qatar great regional power. He backed the Muslim brotherhood,  Hit him in the wallet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Current date/time is Sun 19 Jan 2020, 10:53 am