Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Jeweler: Eliminating the budget deficit is extremely thorny

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Jeweler: Eliminating the budget deficit is extremely thorny Empty The Jeweler: Eliminating the budget deficit is extremely thorny

Post by rocky on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 1:26 am

The Jeweler: Eliminating the budget deficit is extremely thorny

09:13 - 08/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The consultant in industrial development and investment, Amer al-Jawahiri, on Sunday ruled out overcoming the budget deficit, pointing out that there are many sums that must be controlled, especially in border crossings, in addition to restarting factories to absorb the unemployed instead of overburdening the state budget with new jobs.
Al-Jawahiri said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "eliminating the budget deficit is very thorny since it has been in place since past years, in addition to that the problem still exists and there are no solutions to diversify the sources of economic support and the state budget."
He added that "every talk about reducing the percentage of the deficit by increasing taxes and fees is only a small percentage," noting that "transferring part of the investment budget and transferring it to the operational budget does not eliminate the percentage of the deficit", indicating that "the government must focus on expenses to benefit from salaries The bodies that were suspended from work, especially the governorate councils, and then searching for the joints of the country that has exaggerated expenses.
He pointed out the importance of "benefiting from reducing the retirement age in supporting factories and factories and restarting them through the amounts available from this new law, as these projects can absorb hundreds of thousands of unemployed people, as providing job grades by reducing the retirement age is not the best solution."
Al-Jawahiri stressed the need to "benefit from the revenue from the border outlets, as the amounts collected are less than the reality and there are outlets that are not subject to the authority of Baghdad, and therefore there are large amounts that do not fall within the state budget and in the event of control over it, they will fill part of the deficit that is still unknown in the budget 2020 ”. Ended / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 Jan 2020, 11:11 am