Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Four figures vying to head the government and this week will witness the final agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: Four figures vying to head the government and this week will witness the final agreement Empty Deputy: Four figures vying to head the government and this week will witness the final agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Dec 2019, 6:20 am

Deputy: Four figures vying to head the government and this week will witness the final agreement

12:02 - 08/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the deputy for the Alliance of Muhammad al-Baldawi revealed that four names had been put forward to take over the next government, indicating that the end of the current week would witness agreement on the name of the person in charge to head the government.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the "information" that "the political blocs are currently trading four names after they were excluded dozens of names submitted to the prime minister."
    He added, "The announcement of names is not possible at the present time due to the critical time and political situation in the country, as well as the presence of American-Saudi media tools to bring down the next candidate as soon as his name is revealed."
    Al-Baldawi said, "The candidate must gain acceptance from the authority and the masses in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " "The name will be announced permanently at the end of this week, after the agreement between the political blocs on the personality best suited to the specifications set." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:57 am