Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament postponed its emergency session for this reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: Parliament postponed its emergency session for this reason Empty Deputy: Parliament postponed its emergency session for this reason

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Dec 2019, 6:13 am

Deputy: Parliament postponed its emergency session for this reason

11:08 - 09/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the MP from the Alliance of Riyad Al-Masoudi revealed the postponement of the emergency parliament session due to the failure of the Security and Defense Committee to meet with the security leaders, indicating that the session was mainly intended to discuss the security reality with the incidents of Al-Khulani and the bank and targeting Al-Sadr’s house.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "Information", that "the House of Representatives will postpone the holding of its emergency session, which he called to discuss the security reality and the repercussions of the Al-Khulani and al-Sanak incident and targeting Mr. Sadr's house with an unknown plane."
    He added that “the reason for postponing the session is due to the failure of the Security and Defense Committee to meet with all security leaders regarding the recent security fallout,” noting that “the session depends on the report of what the Parliamentary Security Committee will conclude, so the meeting will be postponed to another date.”
    Al-Masoudi pointed out that "the Commander in Chief is still floundering in managing the security file in dealing with the demonstrations and that the recent security changes were not dependent on specific criteria and should review all security leaders according to known professional standards." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:31 pm