Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad Empty Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad

Post by rocky on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 6:26 am

Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
Next Wednesday, the capital, Baghdad, will hold a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq under Canadian auspices.
The organizer said in a statement, received by "Economy News", that "the Organization of the World Service University in Canada ( WUSC ) and the Canadian Leaders Company for International Consulting CLIC will hold the activities of the launching conference for the reconstruction of Iraq through development, growth and employment, next Wednesday morning at the Babylon Hotel ".
He added: "The Canadian Ambassador and a number of officials in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs will attend the conference, in addition to representatives of international missions and local and international organizations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 25 Jan 2020, 5:15 am