Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Saeroun: The electoral law has a consensus under the parliament, and it will be passed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy for Saeroun: The electoral law has a consensus under the parliament, and it will be passed Empty Deputy for Saeroun: The electoral law has a consensus under the parliament, and it will be passed

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:31 am

Deputy for Saeroun: The electoral law has a consensus under the parliament, and it will be passed

08:52 - 10/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Saeron Mudhar Khazal Al-Azrajawi Alliance MP confirmed on Tuesday that the Parliamentary Elections Law has a consensus in Parliament and will be passed during the current week or the next.
    In a statement to Al-Maalouma, Al-Azrajawi said, "The Parliament’s elections law will be passed during the current week or the following, as there is a great agreement in Parliament to resolve the issue as soon as possible."
    He added that "the aforementioned law does not face obstacles that impede its passage, but what is happening today is the study of technical matters and the mechanism of applying this law, despite the fact that the general atmosphere is not without the demands of the blocs regarding the provisions of the electoral law."
    Al-Azrajawi said that “the general framework of the electoral law is going toward implementing the 100% system and multiple constituencies as well, and therefore the law will be passed in the near future, especially with the approval of it within the parliament.” 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:45 pm