Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy demands that those who wrote the constitution be referred to court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy demands that those who wrote the constitution be referred to court Empty A deputy demands that those who wrote the constitution be referred to court

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:32 am

A deputy demands that those who wrote the constitution be referred to court

10:26 - 10/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the House of Representatives, Kazem Al-Sayyadi, demanded, on Tuesday, Parliament to refer the personalities who contributed in writing the constitution to the judiciary, considering that those who wrote the constitution were the main reason for killing the Iraqi people for 16 years.
    Al-Sayyadi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the parliament should work to refer the personalities who wrote the Iraqi constitution after the fall of the defunct regime to the judiciary in order to obtain their just punishment."
    He added, "Those who wrote the constitution were the main cause of killing the Iraqi people for 16 years, and therefore referring them to the courts is a national duty to realize the right to the souls of the victims that were lost because of the constitution."
    Al-Sayyadi indicated that “the protesters in the sit-in are required to form cells from the student and cultural demonstrators to communicate with the parliament to begin amending the constitution with all of its clauses,” warning that “some polluters who are a small percentage are trying to ride the wave and not allow the demonstrations to communicate with the parliament.” End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:49 pm