Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Saleh calls on the blocks and demonstrators to cooperate to agree on the next prime minister

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh calls on the blocks and demonstrators to cooperate to agree on the next prime minister Empty Saleh calls on the blocks and demonstrators to cooperate to agree on the next prime minister

Post by rocky on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 7:29 am

Saleh calls on the blocks and demonstrators to cooperate to agree on the next prime minister

14:35 - 10/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
On Tuesday, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, called on the political blocs and demonstrators to cooperate in order to name those we accept and agree on to assign him to head the cabinet and form a new government within constitutional terms and contexts.
Saleh said in a statement on the occasion of the anniversary of victory and received (the information), that he calls the demonstrators and the political blocs to "cooperate in order to nominate those we accept and agree on to assign him to head the cabinet and the formation of a new government within the terms and constitutional contexts to ensure that problems are solved and the reconstruction of the country and institutions is carried out and promotes what Our young men and women, our children, our elderly, our women and all spectrum of Iraqi society, aspire to it, and the memory of victory will be an example for the sake of unity and the promotion of a united will and a firm determination to build our Iraq that we want. ”
He added, “On this eternal anniversary, we recall with love and gratitude also the positions of the safety valve that fired the start of the fatwa of the jihad that was sufficient to flow the wave of our young men into the arenas of pride and pride. For liberation and for those who answered the call. ”
He continued, "We also do not forget the championships of the champions from the field leaders in all classes and the patriarchal formations of the army, the police, the fight against terrorism, the popular crowd, and the peshmerga." We will not forget what we greeted this great army that stood as a support for you for our armies and combat formations, it is our people, the Iraqi people who have taken lives, money and possessions, and they are elected for their national dignity and stand up to regain their cities and villages, until victory is achieved. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 27 Jan 2020, 3:36 am