Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Iraqi ambassador in Tehran attacks America and confirms: We and Iran are one front

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Iraqi ambassador in Tehran attacks America and confirms: We and Iran are one front Empty The Iraqi ambassador in Tehran attacks America and confirms: We and Iran are one front

Post by rocky on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 1:40 am

The Iraqi ambassador in Tehran attacks America and confirms: We and Iran are one front

10:35 - 11/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
On Wednesday, the Iraqi ambassador to Tehran, Saad Jawad Qandil, attacked the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , saying that it uses the economy to destabilize [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and other countries, while stressing that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Iran are "one front."
"Fares destabilize the economy as one of America's tools against the Islamic Republic of Iran and other countries in the region," Fars quoted Kneidel as saying during a speech at the first forum of the "Future of Peace and Human Rights in West Asia" held at the International Imam Khomeini University in the city of Qazvin.
Ambassador Qandil considered "the Islamic Republic of Iran and Iraq as two countries on the same front," pointing to "external conspiracies aimed at dividing Syria and stirring systematic chaos in the countries of the region." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 21 Jan 2020, 1:40 pm