Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Radawi warns against trying to redeploy the American military in Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Radawi warns against trying to redeploy the American military in Iraq Empty Al-Radawi warns against trying to redeploy the American military in Iraq

Post by rocky on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 1:41 am

Al-Radawi warns against trying to redeploy the American military in Iraq

08:57 - 11/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
Political analyst Abbas Al-Ardawy warned, on Wednesday, against the attempt to redeploy the American military in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , pointing out that the entry of 500 new American wheels into the country clearly aims to redeploy these forces and dominate again on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  soil .
Al-Ardawy said in a statement to "Information", that "the available information confirmed that the United States entered 500 multi-rated wheels from the Syrian side of the Ain al-Assad base," noting that "the entry of wheels recently was preceded by the entry of American forces from the Rabia crossing in Nineveh towards their military bases in Kurdistan , As Washington seeks to take advantage of the status quo to redeploy its forces in various regions.
He stressed that "the available data confirm the desire of the American side for the return of its forces and the military deployment significantly within [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , as America began a media move that promotes the entry of these forces in addition to the field pressure that talks about the movement of forces from the Syrian side to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  with the expansion of their bases, Ain al-Assad and Al-Tanf."
Al-Ardawy explained, “America is trying to restore the compass of the audience inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , and there are indications and a direct threat when Halbousi's visit to Washington, where he was assured by the American side that the parliamentary move to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  lose [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  lot, which is happening today from fueling the street and disrupting security in Some provinces. ” Ended / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 Jan 2020, 7:53 pm