Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Minister of Commerce announces the approval of the national product to supply the ration card in

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Minister of Commerce announces the approval of the national product to supply the ration card in Empty The Minister of Commerce announces the approval of the national product to supply the ration card in

Post by rocky on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 2:36 am

[size=35][size=35]The Minister of Commerce announces the approval of the national product to supply the ration card in 2019[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-12-11 | 04:21
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The Ministry of Commerce announced, on Wednesday, that it will rely on the national product by 87% in processing ration card items during the preparation plan for 2019, and this came in light of the escalation of the local production level of local wheat as well as for sugar and edible oil.

"The year 2019 witnessed a great dependence on the national product within the framework of a program taken by the ministry to support the national product and the need to take its natural role in meeting the needs of the ration card and other projects that it operates in," Minister of Commerce Muhammad Hashem Al-Ani said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. The departments and companies of the ministry, "pointing out that" the proportion of dependence on the national product has reached 87% and that the remaining percentage is the need for rice material as a result of not achieving self-sufficiency in producing local rice. "

Al-Ani added, "The processing of sugar, edible oil and wheat vocabulary has completely depended on the national product, which is a real competitor of the foreign product, in light of the interest that the government program has given to support national industries and give it the most important role in the commercial contracts that the ministry undertakes to secure food vocabulary, which this year achieved achievement rates. Advanced varies over previous years in terms of processing, quality and number of processed meals that increased in flour by ten servings, edible oil and sugar by eight servings.

He added, "As for rice, we have given exceptional attention to the campaign for marketing the paddy, and we hope that it will achieve an increase over the previous years." The important strategic crop that constitutes a priority in ensuring food security and contributes to raising the standard of living for the Iraqi farmer and opens up prospects for him to develop his work in developing the agricultural sector.

And the Minister of Commerce stated that "what has been achieved in the framework of supporting the national product within a year of the government represents an important positive situation that contributed to the development of local food industries and gave the opportunity to build factories and factories concerned with sugar and edible oil industries as well as interest in wheat and rice cultivation and the rest of the strategic materials that constitute a priority In ensuring food security for the Iraqi people. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 24 Jan 2020, 7:32 pm