Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iraq receives the first meal of cuneiform tablets from America

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraq receives the first meal of cuneiform tablets from America Empty Iraq receives the first meal of cuneiform tablets from America

Post by rocky on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 2:53 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq receives the first meal of cuneiform tablets from America[/size]

[size=45]The Embassy of the Republic of Iraq to Washington received the first meal of the tablets and broke the cuneiform tablets borrowed to the University of Pennsylvania Museum.
[size=45]The handover ceremony took place in the presence of an elite group of archaeologists from the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Zaid al-Rawi, representing Baghdad University / College of Arts / Department of Archeology, the Eastern Institute of the University of Chicago, academics, diplomats, and representatives of the US State Department.[/size]
[size=45]The Chargé d'Affairs d'Affair Abdul-Razzaq Jalil signed the handover on behalf of Ambassador Farid Yassin, and Richard Zettler, Head of the Near East Archeology Department, signed on behalf of the University's Museum.[/size]
[size=45]It is noteworthy that the number of cuneiform tablets received by the embassy (387) has been loaned to the University of Pennsylvania Museum from the Iraqi Museum on 22/2/1923 to the University of Pennsylvania Museum, and it is one of the excavations of the joint archaeological season between the British Museum and the mentioned university (1922-1934) In the Ur / Tal Muqir area[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Tue 21 Jan 2020, 3:15 pm