Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The next Parliament will form a special committee to pass the Budget

chouchou
    chouchou

The next Parliament will form a special committee to pass the Budget  Empty The next Parliament will form a special committee to pass the Budget

Post by chouchou Sat May 31, 2014 8:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / The rapporteur of the House of Representatives, Mohammed al-Khalidi said: "The current parliament will not hold a session in the remaining period to pass the budget."

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "no session to be held for approving the budget during the remaining period and it would be up to the next parliament after starting its sessions through the formation of a special committee to approve it."

Khalidi added, "2015's budget would be approved in the second or third month if it reached the parliament from the government in the constitutionally time without disputed paragraphs."

It is scheduled that the legal age of current Parliament will be ended in 14 June.

The House of Representatives adjourned, in 6 of the last month, its session until reaching a final consensus between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the current budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The next Parliament will form a special committee to pass the Budget  Empty Re: The next Parliament will form a special committee to pass the Budget

Post by Neno Sat May 31, 2014 12:52 pm

Hearing this from Khalidi, I pretty much can take it to the bank since he is a KURD and head of the EC and, has been dead set on raising the value of the dinar in Iraq. So for me and my opinion of no budget, then no RV yet...

Current date/time is Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:05 am