Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Killing and wounding / 50 / Kurds in the demonstrations of Baghdad and the south

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Killing and wounding / 50 / Kurds in the demonstrations of Baghdad and the south Empty Killing and wounding / 50 / Kurds in the demonstrations of Baghdad and the south

Post by rocky on Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Killing and wounding / 50 / Kurds in the demonstrations of Baghdad and the south
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Monitoring - the Iraq solution
Kurdish media revealed that seven citizens were killed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  at least 50 others were wounded, since the start of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  protest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  in the capital, Baghdad and the southern cities, at the beginning of last October.

Informed sources told Kurdish media that "the demonstrations taking place in the capital [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and the southern cities since last October resulted in the killing of seven Kurdish citizens, all of them residents of the capital."
Pointing out that "at least / 50 / others were wounded".
Among the seven dead, one woman was killed by an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  after being kidnapped.
And witness the capital, Baghdad and southern cities, angry protest demonstrations since last October.
Iraqis are demonstrating a desire to change the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and eliminate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  limit the control and influence of " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  " outside the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and conduct early [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  without the participation of post-2003 faces.

Editing - Wissam Al-Bazi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:14 am