Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Pompeo announces new sanctions on Iran: The Iraqi people want their country as independent

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Pompeo announces new sanctions on Iran: The Iraqi people want their country as independent Empty Pompeo announces new sanctions on Iran: The Iraqi people want their country as independent

Post by rocky on Thu 12 Dec 2019, 3:53 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Pompeo announces new sanctions on Iran: The Iraqi people want their country as independent[/size]

[size=45]US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Wednesday that Washington will announce new sanctions against Iran, while addressing Iraqi protests.
[size=45]In a statement to reporters at the State Department, Pompeo confirmed that the new sanctions are targeting Iranian weapons smuggling networks.[/size]
[size=45]"We will punish companies that will cooperate with Iran," Pompeo added.[/size]
[size=45]He said that sanctions would be imposed on companies that help transport and smuggle Iranian weapons.[/size]
[size=45]Pompeo added that there are sanctions on the Iranian "Mahan" flight for its role in weapons of mass destruction, stressing that Washington will continue to exert maximum pressure on Iran.[/size]
[size=45]The US Secretary of State called on all countries to put pressure on Iran.[/size]
[size=45]"We want to ensure that all countries put pressure on Iran, including China," he added.[/size]
[size=45]Pompeo turned to the protests in Iraq and said, "The Iraqi people want a sovereign and independent country."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 19 Jan 2020, 9:29 am