Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Alia Nassif calls for preventing the Minister of Electricity from signing any contract during the ca

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Alia Nassif calls for preventing the Minister of Electricity from signing any contract during the ca Empty Alia Nassif calls for preventing the Minister of Electricity from signing any contract during the ca

Post by rocky on Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:10 am

Alia Nassif calls for preventing the Minister of Electricity from signing any contract during the caretaker government
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Politics, security and economy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 18 minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Representative Alia Nassif called on all supervisory authorities to intervene to prevent the Minister of Electricity from signing any contract during the caretaker government.
Nassif said in a tweet followed by al-Mirbad that what is currently happening in the Ministry of Electricity is a real disaster for public money.
She added that she had uncovered a lot of files, evidence and documents, but no action has been taken and soon the corrupt will be outside Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 Jan 2020, 11:03 am