Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Jabri: The House of Representatives is moving towards new faces

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Jabri: The House of Representatives is moving towards new faces Empty Al-Jabri: The House of Representatives is moving towards new faces

Post by rocky on Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:21 am

Al-Jabri: The House of Representatives is moving towards new faces
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Baghdad- Conscious 
Parliament member Star Al-Jabri on Thursday called on parliamentary blocs to abide by constitutional deadlines in choosing a prime minister.

Al-Jabri told the Iraqi News Agency (AA) that "the dialogues are continuing by the political blocs to choose the new prime minister," pointing out that "there are several names that have been nominated, and that there is a clear rejection of the members of the House of Representatives on the old faces."

"The House of Representatives is moving towards new faces that have not served in previous governments and sessions in the House of Representatives or in the executive field, which is a public demand," he said.

"So far, no figure has been chosen for the post of prime minister, and the name of the candidate for the post is expected to be announced within the next few days," he said.

Al-Jabri added that "the parliamentary blocs have no choice but to abide by the constitutional period, especially after the confirmation of the reference in this regard."

The House of Representatives decided to postpone its special session on the vote on the electoral law indefinitely, to give the legal committee a deadline to hold its meeting until the controversy over article (15) of the House of Representatives Elections Act is resolved with the participation of all representatives of the political blocs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 Jan 2020, 9:58 am