Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The most prominent candidates for prime minister announce his resignation from the Dawa Party and th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The most prominent candidates for prime minister announce his resignation from the Dawa Party and th Empty The most prominent candidates for prime minister announce his resignation from the Dawa Party and th

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Dec 2019, 6:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2019/12/13 02:49:10

Shafaq News / Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani announced on Friday that he has resigned from the Dawa Party / Iraq Organization, at a time when there is increasing talk about his escalating chances to head the new government to succeed Adel Abdul Mahdi.
    "I announce my resignation from the Islamic Dawa Party / Iraq Organization and from the State of Law coalition coalition, and I am not a candidate for any party," he wrote on his Twitter page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    محمد شياع السوداني

✔@mohamedshia

[rtl]أعلن استقالتي من حزب الدعوه الإسلامية / تنظيم العراق ومن كتلة أئتلاف دولة القانون كما أني لست مرشحا عن أي حزب .
    العراق انتمائي أولاً[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    [size=14]٣٬٨٨٠ من الأشخاص يتحدثون عن ذلك

[/rtl]

[/size]

Informed sources said that the name of Mohamed Shiaa Al-Sudani was strongly proposed as a candidate for prime minister, by Al-Fateh and State of Law led by Hadi Al-Amiri and Nuri Al-Maliki, while Iran is trying to persuade the opponents to hand over the Sudanese prime minister, even if it is temporary.
    The Sudanese is one of the leaders of the "Dawah" and a member of the State of Law coalition, led by Maliki. In 2010, the Ministry of Human Rights received the second Maliki government, then he was appointed as the acting head of the National Commission for Accountability and Justice (de-Baathification), then the acting minister of agriculture in 2013, then the acting head of the Political Prisoners Foundation, then the acting minister for immigration and the displaced, the minister of labor and social affairs Then, the acting Minister of Finance, and then the same position of the Ministry of Trade and Industry.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:06 pm