Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tamimi warns of a "big problem" if the budget is not passed within weeks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Tamimi warns of a "big problem" if the budget is not passed within weeks Empty Al-Tamimi warns of a "big problem" if the budget is not passed within weeks

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:16 am

Al-Tamimi warns of a "big problem" if the budget is not passed within weeks

09:34 - 14/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee Magda Al-Tamimi warned, on Saturday, of the delay in sending the general budget bill for the year 2020 to the House of Representatives, pointing out that a "big problem" will occur if the budget is not approved in the coming weeks.
    Tamimi said in a statement / information /, " The next 2020 not to approve the budget year will repeat what happened in the 2014 budget , which did not acknowledge and At_khasrt on the exchange," noting that " the lack of adoption of the budget in the coming weeks , there will be a major problem in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    She added that "the government is supposed to complete the budget and send it to the House of Representatives before announcing the caretaker government," noting that "according to the Financial Management Law, the budget is sent on the date of 10/15 of each year to complete its approval on the specified date."
    The spokesman for the media office of Prime Minister Saad Al-Hadithi had admitted earlier today, Saturday, that there is a problem that must be resolved in the survival of the draft state budget for the year 2020 with the government, calling for a legal way out to be sent to Parliament. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm