Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy warns of plans for "internal fighting" events in the religious provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - A deputy warns of plans for "internal fighting" events in the religious provinces Empty A deputy warns of plans for "internal fighting" events in the religious provinces

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Dec 2019, 1:19 am

A deputy warns of plans for "internal fighting" events in the religious provinces

09:38 - 14/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the deputy from the Karbala governorate, Riyadh Al-Masoudi, called for the necessity of keeping religious provinces away from the specter of internal fighting, considering that evacuating the province from the headquarters of the parties will contribute to security stability.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "Information", that "the majority of assassinations that are carried out are political actions," noting that "we have addressed the security authorities in Karbala to expedite the pursuit of the killing and kidnapping cells."
    He added that "provoking chaos and sedition in religious provinces is much easier than other provinces," warning that "continued killings, kidnappings and repression in the Karbala and Najaf provinces will lead to internal fighting."
    Al-Masoudi believed that “the evacuation of the holy governorates of Karbala and Najaf from all party headquarters will contribute to security stability in these two governorates.” Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:55 am