Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Masoudi: Actions to conduct a census before the early elections

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Masoudi: Actions to conduct a census before the early elections Empty Al-Masoudi: Actions to conduct a census before the early elections

Post by rocky on Sat 14 Dec 2019, 8:12 am

Al-Masoudi: Actions to conduct a census before the early elections

15:46 - 14/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private ...
On Saturday, the MP from the alliance of Riyad Al-Masoudi revealed a trend to conduct a census before the date of the early elections, noting that the census is being prepared by the next transitional government.
Al-Masoudi told Al-Maalouma that the next transitional government will extend its time for a year and a half to complete the procedures for the elections and the matters that precede them and create the atmosphere for them.
He added that "there are parliamentary moves to force the transitional government to conduct a census before the early elections," attributing the matter to "preventing cases of fraud and fraud and controlling the number of parliamentary seats according to the population representation by one seat per 100,000 people."
Al-Masoudi explained that "the time remaining a year and a half is sufficient to make constitutional amendments to change the percentage of population representation to reduce the numbers of members of Parliament." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 Jan 2020, 9:33 am