Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Building: We put forward the Sudanese and we will nominate another within two days

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Building: We put forward the Sudanese and we will nominate another within two days Empty Building: We put forward the Sudanese and we will nominate another within two days

Post by rocky on Sat 14 Dec 2019, 8:13 am

Building: We put forward the Sudanese and we will nominate another within two days

16:08 - 14/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private ...
The Building Alliance announced, on Saturday, that Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani was proposed unanimously and approved by most of the blocs in the alliance, indicating that he would put another name in two days because he was unable to pass the Sudanese.
The representative of the building, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, told Al-Maalouma that there are several names presented within the building alliance, and a comparison was made between them to choose one of the personalities for the position of prime minister of the transitional government.
He added that "the building alliance unanimously agreed to put forward Mohamed Shiaa Al-Sudani as a candidate for the presidency of the transitional government in preparation for the early elections."
He explained that "there is a conviction and agreement to provide the alternative for the Sudanese to ensure its passage in Parliament and the failure of political blocs because there is no majority to pass al-Sawani." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 Jan 2020, 7:39 pm