Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: Nomination of the new Prime Minister from within the political blocs "playing with fire"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: Nomination of the new Prime Minister from within the political blocs "playing with fire" Empty Deputy: Nomination of the new Prime Minister from within the political blocs "playing with fire"

Post by rocky on Sat 14 Dec 2019, 8:15 am

Deputy: Nomination of the new Prime Minister from within the political blocs "playing with fire"

16:21 - 14/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ...
Saeb Ghayb al-Amiri, the MP from the Alliance of Alliance, warned, on Saturday, the political blocs against the nomination of a political figure to head the new government, describing the matter as "playing with fire."
Al-Omairi told / the information: “The political blocs must be aware of the power of the street and the outrage of the demonstrators in Baghdad and the provinces,” adding that “if the political forces nominate someone from within it, it is a warning bell and played with fire.”
Al-Amiri called on the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to "present a candidate for the presidency of the Council of Ministers from the demonstration arenas", noting that "the demonstrators demonstrated demonstrators nominated several personalities for the post of prime minister."
And the construction alliance announced, on Saturday, that Mohamed Shiaa Al-Sudani proposed to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers unanimously and with the approval of most of the blocs in the alliance, indicating that he would put another name in two days because he was unable to pass the Sudanese. 15 k is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 Jan 2020, 2:11 pm