Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi condemns the US sanctions against Iraqi figures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Abdul Mahdi condemns the US sanctions against Iraqi figures Empty Abdul Mahdi condemns the US sanctions against Iraqi figures

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Dec 2019, 2:17 am

Abdul Mahdi condemns the US sanctions against Iraqi figures

09:07 - 15/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Sunday condemned the recent American decisions to punish some Iraqi figures who have a role in combating " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ", while warning that mixing cards and leading to dangerous practices and results harmful to everyone.
    Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement, which received (information), a copy of it, that "we have rejected and denounced the inclusion of the names of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] leaders and figures known for their history and political role in combating [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in sanctions and prohibitions lists by countries with which we have relations and agreements."
    Abdul-Mahdi added, "We also reject and denounce the insult of the flags and pictures of leaders of countries with which we have relations and agreements by Iraqi demonstrators, or the insult of other demonstrators to the names and pictures of well-known [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] personalities ."
    Abdul-Mahdi stressed that "all these practices are harmful to Iraq and its people, and they encourage hatred, hatred and violence, harm the reputation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , mix papers and lead to dangerous practices and results harmful to everyone, difficult to control." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:26 am