Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A deputy talks about "an important point and technical problems" in the electoral law

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A deputy talks about "an important point and technical problems" in the electoral law Empty A deputy talks about "an important point and technical problems" in the electoral law

Post by rocky on Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:11 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy talks about "an important point and technical problems" in the electoral law[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-15 | 04:46
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]On Sunday, the deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Muhammad Karim Al-Baldawi asserted that the legal committee and the relevant committees must address several "technical problems" in the election law in the event that the multiple constituencies are approved for each governorate, noting that most of the major political forces went towards supporting the 100% higher winner option and multiple constituencies .

Al-Baldawi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the election law, which is considered one of the important and detailed laws in the march of the political process, needs great consensus in order to come up with a formula that satisfies everyone, including the masses demanding reform," noting that "the political forces were divided among themselves about the formulas adopted for the type The electoral system and the provinces.

Al-Baldawi added, “Most of the major political forces went towards supporting the 100% winner’s choice and multiple constituencies,” explaining that “the Kurdistan Alliance went toward adopting the current law, which is that the province be one electoral district and the adoption of the St. Lego system, while some other blocs went to choose The highest votes, but with one electoral district for each governorate.

Al-Baldawi stressed that "the legal committee and the specialized committees must address an important point, and in the event that the multiple departments are approved for each governorate, there are several technical problems that will face this issue. There are governorates that have adopted districts that were not registered with the Ministry of Planning, and there are others that have not been approved by the Commission with the presence of districts. Others have disputes and disputes over their subordination. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:31 pm