Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abdul-Mahdi: We reject and denounce the insult of the media and pictures of leaders of countries wit

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul-Mahdi: We reject and denounce the insult of the media and pictures of leaders of countries wit Empty Abdul-Mahdi: We reject and denounce the insult of the media and pictures of leaders of countries wit

Post by rocky on Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:13 am

[size=35][size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: We reject and denounce the insult of the media and pictures of leaders of countries with which we have relations[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-15 | 02:14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Sunday, resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi expressed his condemnation and refusal to insult the media and pictures of leaders of countries with ties to Iraq, noting that all these practices are harmful to Iraq and its people.

Said [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3850534963/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Abdul - Mahdi[/url] , in a statement published by the official page on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , and I followed Alsumaria News, we are "our rejection and deplored the inclusion of the names of the leaders and Iraqi figures known for its history and its political role to fight [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  in the lists of sanctions and prohibited by us countries with relations and agreements, as well as reject and condemn insult to the media Leaders pictures of countries with which we have relations and agreements by Iraqi demonstrators, or insulting other demonstrators to the names and pictures of well-known Iraqi personalities. "

He continued, "All these practices are harmful to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  its people, encourage hatred, hatred and violence, damage the reputation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , mix papers and lead to dangerous practices and results harmful to everyone, difficult to control."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:45 am