Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be passed by Parliament next March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be passed by Parliament next March Empty Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be passed by Parliament next March

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:35 am

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be passed by Parliament next March

17:13 - 15/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Sunday, that the federal budget bill for 2020 will reach the House of Representatives at the beginning of next year, while it indicated that Parliament will discuss the budget during the next two months and pass it next March.
    Member of the Committee, Siham Shanoun, said in a statement to "Information", that "the ministerial committee formed regarding studying the federal budget bill for 2020 will complete its procedures at the beginning of next year," noting that "the budget will reach parliament in January next year."
    She added that "the House of Representatives will be discussed for the budget law for a period of two months and presented to vote and may be passed in next March," indicating that "the country will not face financial problems under these circumstances and all dues from salaries and other financial obligations will be paid."
    Today, Sunday, Al-Fateh, the deputy, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, revealed that Parliamentary moves to find a legal way for the caretaker government to vote on the budget and send it to the Council to pass it. Ended 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:05 pm