Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliament Presidency: The many changes in the Baghdad administration have affected the provision of

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament Presidency: The many changes in the Baghdad administration have affected the provision of Empty Parliament Presidency: The many changes in the Baghdad administration have affected the provision of

Post by rocky on Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:38 am

Parliament Presidency: The many changes in the Baghdad administration have affected the provision of services to its residents

17:06 - 15/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
On Sunday, the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, attributed the deteriorating service situation in the Baghdad governorate to the many changes that have taken place in its management.
Al-Kaabi said in a statement, which received / information / a copy of it, “There are a number of lagging projects in the capital, Baghdad, that all efforts must be joined together to accomplish them and secure adequate funding for them by launching financial allocations for this year and recycling them for the next year to ensure the continuation of these projects.”
He added, "These projects provide services to the capital, which is inhabited by more than 8 million people." He pointed out that "the Supreme Provincial Administration is subject to several changes during the current year, and for reasons that go back to political engagement, and this caused lack of interest in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  citizen ." 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:29 am