Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: America's hinting inclusion of crowd figures of Treasury sanctions is ineffective

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: America's hinting inclusion of crowd figures of Treasury sanctions is ineffective Empty Deputy: America's hinting inclusion of crowd figures of Treasury sanctions is ineffective

Post by rocky on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:41 am

Deputy: America's hinting inclusion of crowd figures of Treasury sanctions is ineffective

12:33 - 12/15/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad .. The
deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Jaber confirmed, on Sunday, that the US administration's threat to punish leaders in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  is ineffective because they do not possess interests and companies and do not have external financial dealings.
Jaber said in a statement to the "information", that "the victories of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  that failed the Zionist plan by permitting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  have a great impact on America and Zionism, therefore, they seek to take advantage of any opportunity for the purpose of targeting this resistance faction."
He added that "the threat of issuing a list of leaders in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  is not surprising, but it is not effective at all because these leaders do not have interests in the United States of America and have no companies and financial transactions abroad."
And there were reports of the US Congress’s intention to issue a series of sanctions against personalities and leaders of…[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  allegedly involved in "violations" of human rights, days after the US Treasury issued a list of sanctions against four [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  figures . Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Feb 2020, 3:56 pm