Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abdul-Mahdi issues a new decision regarding his office and the General Secretariat of the Council of

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul-Mahdi issues a new decision regarding his office and the General Secretariat of the Council of Empty Abdul-Mahdi issues a new decision regarding his office and the General Secretariat of the Council of

Post by rocky on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 10:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abdul-Mahdi issues a new decision regarding his office and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers

12/15 2019 09:33:26

Shafaq News / The resigned Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, decided that the decisions and directions issued by his office or the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers should be presented to him exclusively.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul-Mahdi issues a new decision regarding his office and the General Secretariat of the Council of Empty In the document .. Abdul Mahdi issues a diwaniyah order

Post by rocky on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 10:17 am

[size=35][size=35]In the document .. Abdul Mahdi issues a diwaniyah order[/size]

Policy

2019-12-15 | 11:30

[/size]

[size=18]Alsumaria News publishes an official book issued by resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, which shows a Diwaniya order through which he directs his office and the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers not to issue or direct any book to the ministries before it was presented exclusively to him.

The document below:

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 27 Jan 2020, 2:35 am