Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

600 aircraft enter the Iraqi airspace on average

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

600 aircraft enter the Iraqi airspace on average Empty 600 aircraft enter the Iraqi airspace on average

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Dec 2019, 2:09 am

600 aircraft enter the Iraqi airspace on average

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The General Company for Air Navigation Services of the Ministry of Transport has revealed an increase in the number of aircraft arriving, departing and transiting Iraqi airspace to 600 on average daily.
    A source in the company's media said in a statement reported by the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the company has many development work and achievements that were made thanks to the support of the Ministry of Transport during the current year, including access to achieve an increase in the number of aircraft crossing, coming and leaving Iraqi airspace , As its number reached 600 aircraft on average, while it was previously less than (50) aircraft.
    He pointed out that "the Paris conference related to air navigation and transport, which was held during the last period, granted Iraq a third air corridor from northern Kuwait to the Kaban point in southern Turkey to connect the Gulf countries and the Middle East to Europe," noting that "the company also obtained two certificates of validity of automatic landing devices Air guidance by the New Zealand Radiola to ensure safe landing of aircraft. "
    The source pointed out that "the achievements of 2019 also included the opening of the optical cable (networking) system that works to connect Iraqi airports to airports of other countries, as Iraq is the only country in the Middle East region that applies this system."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:15 am