Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki is required not to prosecute its leaders prosecuted in exchange for ceding the third term

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki is required not to prosecute its leaders prosecuted in exchange for ceding the third term Empty Maliki is required not to prosecute its leaders prosecuted in exchange for ceding the third term

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 01 Jun 2014, 4:53 pm

Maliki is required not to prosecute its leaders prosecuted in exchange for ceding the third term

Agency eighth day
    June 1, 2014 

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))
    Sources familiar with the political movement for the formation of the Iraqi government that the coalition of state law, began negotiations to step down as prime minister in exchange for not compromising Bkiedath ..

The source said that the rule of law suffers from the lack of blocks accept to negotiate with them for the third term, and this is why the central leadership of the coalition to think out of power with minimal losses ..

The source added that state law negotiate blocks of the National Coalition in order to get benefits, including the Ministries of the leaders of the coalition of state law in exchange for supporting the National Coalition candidate for prime minister

and the requirement not to prosecute a list of names prosecuted after stepping down from their posts, including (Nuri al-Maliki and his son Ahmed and Adnan al-Asadi and Iraqi army commanders ) and not to open the files of corruption relating to a list of names that have been filed to block the National Coalition ..

The leaders of the fear out of state law, the position of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki of the existence of corrupted files on the big task of the leaders in the coalition

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 2:42 am