Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Sending a budget to Parliament depends on naming the new Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: Sending a budget to Parliament depends on naming the new Prime Minister Empty Parliamentary Finance: Sending a budget to Parliament depends on naming the new Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Dec 2019, 1:49 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Sending a budget to Parliament depends on naming the new Prime Minister

21:31 - 17/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee affirmed on Tuesday that the dispatch of the Council of Ministers to the Federal Budget Bill for 2020 is dependent on naming the new Prime Minister.
    Committee member Hanin Qaddo said in a statement to "Information", that "the government of discharge is not entitled according to the internal system of the Council of Ministers to send bills to the House of Representatives," noting that "the budget is in the stage of study and discussion within the cabinet."
    He added that "the budget does not represent the financial blueprint for the new government that will be formed during the coming days," noting that "its transmission is dependent on naming the new prime minister's personality not to enter into constitutional and legal violations."
    The Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee confirmed, the day before yesterday, Saturday, the government’s intention to send a draft of the 2020 budget law as scheduled, stating that the budget will include the demands of the demonstrators. Ended 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:38 pm