Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Khaldi: The Federal Court will issue its decisions regarding the largest bloc tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Al-Khaldi: The Federal Court will issue its decisions regarding the largest bloc tomorrow Empty Al-Khaldi: The Federal Court will issue its decisions regarding the largest bloc tomorrow

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Dec 2019, 6:05 am

Al-Khaldi: The Federal Court will issue its decisions regarding the largest bloc tomorrow

14:00 - 21/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliament Muhammad Othman Al-Khaldi confirmed on Saturday that the Federal Court will issue its decisions regarding the largest bloc on Sunday, stating that the President of the Republic Barham Saleh is awaiting the court’s decision.
    Othman said in a statement to / information / that "the President of the Republic Barham Saleh will avoid nominating the next prime minister this evening to wait for the decision of the Federal Court."
    He added that "the Federal Court will meet tomorrow as an official working day to issue a decision regarding the determination of the largest bloc based on a valid request of the court."
    Al-Khalidi said, "Negotiations are still going on between the blocs, and the President of the Republic has received a group of candidates to take over the next government, including two parties, independent and military." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:35 am