Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A delegation of construction plans to meet the presidents of the Federal Court and the Republic to d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A delegation of construction plans to meet the presidents of the Federal Court and the Republic to d Empty A delegation of construction plans to meet the presidents of the Federal Court and the Republic to d

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Dec 2019, 6:26 am

[size=35][size=35]A delegation of construction plans to meet the presidents of the Federal Court and the Republic to discuss the issue of the largest bloc[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-21 | 07:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]A source from the Construction Alliance said today, Saturday, that a delegation from the coalition will meet the President of the Federal Court and the President of the Republic to discuss the issue of naming the largest bloc and the candidate for prime minister.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "A delegation from the Construction Alliance will meet the President of the Federal Court and the President of the Republic on the issue of naming the largest bloc and the candidate for prime minister."

The source, who preferred not to be named, added, "The two parties affirmed that the building alliance is the largest bloc."

It is noteworthy that the Construction Alliance held an important meeting earlier today, Saturday, to discuss the election law and the candidate for the presidency of the new government.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:27 pm