Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Al-Fateh: The reference is upset and wants to form a strong government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Al-Fateh: The reference is upset and wants to form a strong government Empty Deputy for Al-Fateh: The reference is upset and wants to form a strong government

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Dec 2019, 3:34 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy for Al-Fateh: The reference is upset and wants to form a strong government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-22 | 02:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Sunday, Al-Fateh MP Hussein Arab revealed that the Marjiya resented the failure to pass the election law, indicating that it wanted a strong government.

Arabs said in a statement to Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and followed by Alsumaria News, that "the religious authority is upset with the failure to pass the election law and it also wants it legally in multiple constituencies." Small provinces without what the politicians want. "

Arab added that "the religious authority has confirmed the holding of early elections," explaining that it "wants to form a strong government capable of controlling the rhythm in the country in terms of restricting arms to the state and building real and strong institutions."

The supreme religious authority, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Al [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Husseini Al-Sistani, affirmed on Friday the necessity of enacting the election law and criticizing obstruction of its legislation, while calling for early elections to get out of the crisis and avoiding going to the unknown and chaos.
    [/size]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:55 am