Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor launches the sixth installment of social protection salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor launches the sixth installment of social protection salaries Empty Labor launches the sixth installment of social protection salaries

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Dec 2019, 1:20 am

Labor launches the sixth installment of social protection salaries

08:33 - 23/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Basem Abd Al-Zaman announced the launch of the sixth batch of protection network subsidies for the current year.
    Abdul-Zaman said in a statement reported by the official newspaper Al-Sabah and seen by him / the information, that his ministry “launched the sixth batch of protection network subsidies and included more than one million and 300 thousand families in Baghdad and the provinces,” noting “allocating about 390 billion dinars for distribution between families Included and whose names have been published on the Ministry's website. ”
    Abdel-Zaman called the families covered and registered with the ministry’s data to review the automated exchange outlets to receive their salaries, as it is hoped to open the new door to cover early next year, which will facilitate the ministry to accommodate more numbers of poor families who deserve to be included in the network’s benefits to advance the social reality And its material. ”
    And time added that "it is hoped that a new meal will be launched from 2016 applicants who did not include then by the end of the current month, to include protection network subsidies and close the year 2016 file, especially as his ministry continues to audit their files of 600 thousand poor families through field research teams, Especially since his ministry included more than 300,000 families with benefits during the coming period. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:15 pm