Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The largest liberated area in Diyala announces its agricultural plan ... the largest in 16 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The largest liberated area in Diyala announces its agricultural plan ... the largest in 16 years Empty The largest liberated area in Diyala announces its agricultural plan ... the largest in 16 years

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Dec 2019, 6:27 am

The largest liberated area in Diyala announces its agricultural plan ... the largest in 16 years

13:44 - 23/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Diyala ..
    On Monday, the Al-Azim District Directorate in Diyala Governorate announced its agricultural plan for the current season, confirming that it is the largest in 16 years.
    Abdul-Jabbar Al-Ubaidi, director of Al-Azim district (63 km north of Baquba) told Al-Maalouma, “The agricultural plan in Al-Azim district for the current season is the largest in 16 years and exceeded the 65,000 dunums barrier for wheat and barley crops, not to mention another supplementary plan for the rest of the crops.”
    Al-Ubaidi added, “The stability of the security situation in a relative way is what led to the cultivation of this large area of ​​land, which represents a positive message on the return of agriculture to the largest liberated area in Diyala and will have an effective contribution in supporting the national economy and revitalizing a pivotal and effective sector.”
    Al-Azim is one of the largest liberated areas in Diyala, which [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had controlled for months before being liberated by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and security formations after fierce battles with the organization at the end of 2014. End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:09 am