Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait today sign an agreement to resume oil production in the neutral zone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - Saudi Arabia and Kuwait today sign an agreement to resume oil production in the neutral zone Empty Saudi Arabia and Kuwait today sign an agreement to resume oil production in the neutral zone

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Dec 2019, 6:16 am

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait today sign an agreement to resume oil production in the neutral zone

Arabia - Saudi Arabia and Kuwait today sign an agreement to resume oil production in the neutral zone 18443

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait sign an agreement to resume oil production from two common fields in the neutral zone, after nearly five years of stopping production.
    The Kuwait State Oil Corporation called on journalists to attend the signing ceremony of the agreement in the joint border region, where the Khafji and Wafra fields are located.
    Work on the Al-Khafji field, which was producing more than 300 thousand barrels per day, was discontinued in October 2014. Production in the Al-Wafra field stopped in May 2015. Its production was about 200 thousand barrels per day.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:24 am