Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The increase in the number of parliamentary seats depends on the timing of the census

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: The increase in the number of parliamentary seats depends on the timing of the census Empty Deputy: The increase in the number of parliamentary seats depends on the timing of the census

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:13 am

Deputy: The increase in the number of parliamentary seats depends on the timing of the census

19:40 - 24/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The deputy of the Alliance of Riaz Muhammad Muhammed affirmed on Tuesday that increasing the number of parliamentary seats or not depends on the timing of the population census for Iraq, stressing that if the census was conducted before the election date, the number of parliamentary seats will change.
    "The new law for elections without a census will keep the number of parliamentary seats 329, distributed by one seat per 100,000 people," Mohamed told "Al-Maalouma".
    He added that "if the election date is determined after the date of the census set in November 2020, there will be changes in the number of seats," noting that "the change does not reduce the number of seats, but there will be an increase according to the population increase recorded in the census."
    He explained that "the situation until now depends on setting the date for the early parliamentary elections, whose features will determine the next government." Ended 25 and
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am