Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia is considering issuing international bonds in a currency other than the dollar in 2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia is considering issuing international bonds in a currency other than the dollar in 2020 Empty Russia is considering issuing international bonds in a currency other than the dollar in 2020

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Dec 2019, 2:43 am

Russia is considering issuing international bonds in a currency other than the dollar in 2020

Russia is considering issuing international bonds in a currency other than the dollar in 2020 18451

Economy News - Baghdad
    Russian Finance Minister Anton Silwanov said that Russia may issue international bonds in 2020 that will be denominated in a currency other than the US dollar.
    "Russia sees the possibility of borrowing from foreign markets in 2020 in a different currency from the dollar," Silvanov told reporters.
    And after its success in international issuance of dollar-denominated bonds in 2019, Russia needs to rethink its foreign borrowing plans after another round of sanctions the United States imposed on Moscow.
    In August, the United States banned US banks from purchasing sovereign international bonds directly from Russia to punish Moscow for poisoning former Russian spy Sergey Skripal and his daughter in Britain. Moscow has denied any wrongdoing.
    Konstantin Vishkovsky, head of the state debt department of the Russian Finance Ministry, told Reuters earlier this year that the sanctions, which took effect on August 26, would not nullify the ministry's plan to borrow from abroad.
    He added that Russia is likely to keep its foreign borrowing plan for 2020 at $ 3 billion, which is the same level of borrowing in 2019.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:03 pm