Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals proposals to exclude the age requirement from the Unified Retirement Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals proposals to exclude the age requirement from the Unified Retirement Law Empty A deputy reveals proposals to exclude the age requirement from the Unified Retirement Law

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Dec 2019, 9:20 am

[size=35]A deputy reveals proposals to exclude the age requirement from the Unified Retirement Law[/size]

[size=35][size=35]A deputy reveals proposals to exclude the age requirement from the Unified Retirement Law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-26 | 06:16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee Ahmed Al-Saffar revealed, on Thursday, proposals to exclude the age requirement of the unified pension law, indicating that it will be discussed during the session to amend the law.

Al-Saffar said, in an interview with Alsumaria News, that the proposal to amend the unified retirement law in its first version included excluding ambassadors only from the age requirement for retirement, noting that there are protests and parliamentary demands to include other segments that they deem necessary to include them with the exception.

Al-Saffar revealed that Annan, among those proposed exceptions, is university professors, doctors with important specializations and experts, pointing out that today’s session will take place as soon as it is held and during the second reading of the law, all the proposals submitted by the committees and political forces will be discussed.

On Tuesday, the House of Representatives finished the first reading of the draft general pension amendment bill, while it decided to raise its session to Thursday.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:14 am