Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: We strive to use all roads to implement the 2020 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: We strive to use all roads to implement the 2020 budget  Empty Parliamentary Finance: We strive to use all roads to implement the 2020 budget

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Dec 2019, 9:03 am

Parliamentary Finance: We strive to use all roads to implement the 2020 budget 

14:05 - 28/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee affirmed on Saturday that it is seriously seeking to use all roads to complete the budget for the next year in the event that it reaches the House of Representatives because any delay in its approval will harm the economic situation, noting that the current caretaker government cannot send the budget to Parliament.
    Member of the Committee, Representative Thamer Diban, said in a statement to "Information", that "the political differences regarding the nomination of the next prime minister have greatly affected the delay in approving the budget for the next year, because the current government is a caretaker government and it cannot send it to the House of Representatives."
    Theban added, “The committee hopes from the political blocs to reach a resolution to the crisis of naming the next prime minister for the purpose of approving the budget because any delay will harm the national economy and delay the completion of projects of ministries and government institutions, as well as delaying the procedures for job appointments and starting public projects that will clearly reduce unemployment rates ”
    He pointed out that "the committee is making a serious endeavor and pursued all methods to complete the budget as soon as possible in the event it reaches parliament", expecting that "it will be completed during the next month because there are serious intentions of the political blocs to resolve the issue of the prime minister and his next cabinet cabinet." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:43 am