Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian agency: the trade exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia rose 3 times during the period of d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Russian agency: the trade exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia rose 3 times during the period of d Empty Russian agency: the trade exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia rose 3 times during the period of d

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Dec 2019, 9:06 am

Russian agency: the trade exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia rose 3 times during the period of demonstrations

13:33 - 28/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    According to the Russian agency "Sputnik", that the trade exchange between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Saudi Arabia rose to three times during the period of demonstrations that started on the first of October next.
    The agency said in a report that it had seen / the information, that "the issue of approval of the Memorandum of Understanding between the Iraqi and Saudi sides coincided with the demonstrations in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , something that served the Saudi side."
    She added that "the trade exchange between Saudi Arabia and Iraq was up to 400 million dollars, and during the period of the demonstrations it rose to three times, as the trade exchange between the two countries reached one billion and three hundred million dollars."
    The agency noted that "Iraqi merchants are heading towards Saudi Arabia, because the Iranian goods are experiencing stagnation and reluctance to consume them, so the Saudi side took advantage of this and activated its commercial movement with[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , through memoranda of understanding, in order to bridge the shortfall that occurs in the Iraqi market, due to the lack of import of Iranian goods. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:26 pm