Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Halbousi and his two deputies are the biggest violators of the constitution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: Al-Halbousi and his two deputies are the biggest violators of the constitution Empty Deputy: Al-Halbousi and his two deputies are the biggest violators of the constitution

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Dec 2019, 9:09 am

Deputy: Al-Halbousi and his two deputies are the biggest violators of the constitution

17:13 - 28/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    On Saturday, Deputy Bassem Khashan accused the Presidency of Parliament of violating the constitution and laws, calling on the demonstrators to intensify the demands aimed at the resignation of the Speaker and his two deputies.
    Khashan told / to the information: “The Presidency of the House of Representatives violated the constitution due to its refusal to submit appeals against the validity of the membership of a number of members whose membership was invalid and who reached Parliament with fraud and tampering with the votes of the voters and the number of seats in the 2018 elections.”
    He added, "The Presidency is also involved in many financial matters that are now before the Public Prosecution and the Integrity Court in Karkh."
    Khashan warned of "the resignation of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, because the administration of the country's parliament in these circumstances means the complexity of the crisis," calling on the demonstrators to "repeat the daily demand to dismiss the speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, and hold him accountable because of his silence on the mentioned legal and constitutional violations." 15 k is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:48 pm