Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: The removal of the President of the Republic needs three stages and a decision of the Federal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: The removal of the President of the Republic needs three stages and a decision of the Federal Empty Legal: The removal of the President of the Republic needs three stages and a decision of the Federal

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Dec 2019, 9:13 am

Legal: The removal of the President of the Republic needs three stages and a decision of the Federal Court

14:22 - 28/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi revealed the details of the President's dismissal by the House of Representatives, stating that the dismissal would be through three stages and a decision by the Federal Court.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to the "information" that "the accountability of the President of the Republic is through a request from the absolute majority of Parliament (50 + 1) and that it is a reason, and then after questioning in Parliament, and when one of the three reasons is available, perjury, breach of the constitution, and high treason."
    He added, “Parliament sends the result letter to the Federal Supreme Court in accordance with Article 93, the sixth paragraph, and if it is convicted accordingly, the Federal Court will return the condemnation decision to Parliament,” stating that “If the condemnation decision reaches Parliament, the parliament must vote on exemption from his position by an absolute majority.” ”
    Al-Tamimi said, “If the impeachment takes place, the new president of the republic will be elected within 30 days of the exemption decision as stipulated in Article 70 of the constitution.” Finished / 25 d
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:03 am