Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Alawi: The upcoming elections will achieve a change of no more than 50%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Alawi: The upcoming elections will achieve a change of no more than 50% Empty Al-Alawi: The upcoming elections will achieve a change of no more than 50%

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Dec 2019, 1:39 am

Al-Alawi: The upcoming elections will achieve a change of no more than 50%

18:30 - 28/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Saturday, the former lawmaker and politician Hassan Al-Alwi expected a change of no more than 50% in the upcoming parliamentary elections, stressing the impossibility of complete change due to the division of society.
    Al-Alawi told / Information / that "the individual election clause added to the election law will change something of the equation in the political process."
    He added, "More than 50% will not change because the people are divided, and candidates from a certain sect cannot win in regions that are different from theirs," noting that "many partisan candidates who won in the previous elections with the votes of their forces will disappear from the scene of the next parliament."
    He explained that "the upcoming early elections will achieve a kind of integrity, but the fear of falsification of some parties and quarters is still valid." Ended 25 and
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:12 am