Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh and my mosque affirm that the Iraqi national will is respected without external interference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh and my mosque affirm that the Iraqi national will is respected without external interference Empty Saleh and my mosque affirm that the Iraqi national will is respected without external interference

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 6:52 am

[size=35][size=35]Saleh and my mosque affirm that the Iraqi national will is respected without external interference[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-30 | 08:35
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=18]The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, and the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Erj Masjidi, stressed on Monday the importance of "respecting the Iraqi national will" in reform without external interference, while noting that a stable, independent Iraq is a basic pillar of security and regional understanding.

In a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, the Presidency of the Republic said, "Today, Monday, President of the Republic Barham Salih received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad the ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Iraq, Erj Masjidi."

The statement added, "During the meeting, emphasis was placed on the common ties and interests between Iraq and Iran, and the need to strengthen and develop bilateral relations to serve the common interests of the two peoples. The importance of supporting stability in Iraq and respect for the Iraqi national will in reform without external interference was noted."

He continued, "In this regard, the meeting focused on the fact that a stable, independent Iraq is a basic pillar of security and regional understanding, and an arena for convergence of international and regional interests to serve the well-being and peace of the peoples and countries of the region on the basis of common interests."
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:52 pm