Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for Maysan: Our financial allocations will be recycled due to the budget deficit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy for Maysan: Our financial allocations will be recycled due to the budget deficit Empty A deputy for Maysan: Our financial allocations will be recycled due to the budget deficit

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Dec 2019, 1:23 am

A deputy for Maysan: Our financial allocations will be recycled due to the budget deficit

08:42 - 31/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Tuesday, Maysar Mudhar Khazal, a deputy from the Maysan governorate, confirmed that the financial allocations for the governorate will be recycled in order to complete the projects, in addition to a large deficit in the 2020 budget.
    Khazal said in a statement to the "information", that "the budget of Maysan Governorate will be recycled after the meeting in the ministries of finance and planning, where the money that has not been spent for the governorates to complete its projects will be returned."
    Khazal added, "The budget included the recycling of all amounts allocated to the governorate, which will be recycled, and returned in 2020, especially as the budget contains a large deficit."
    He explained that "Maysan Governorate did not witness the completion of any project completely due to the lack of time and the arrival of financial allocations late in 2019," noting that "the government did not send the budget because it does not want to bear its responsibility, which will delay its approval and delay the arrival of the governorates allocations to another time." . 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:50 am